How to Best Connect With Celtic Festival Online on Facebook
How can you get the most out of your connection with Celtic Festival Online on Facebook? Do you want to make sure you're not missing out on any of our announcements? Wouldn't it be great to get an alert every time Celtic Festival Online goes LIVE?
We can help you with all of it. After all, connecting with our Celtic community is the reason we're here.
Like Our Page
This may sound obvious but that's how this whole thing gets started. Simply find us on Facebook and hit the "like" button.
Post Notification Settings
Here are some recommended settings to be sure you receive notifications of our posts - especially when we're live.
(P.S. These tutorials are based on Facebook as of October 2020.)
- Tap the 3 horizontal dots to the right of the Messenger button.
- Tap "Following".
- Choose your News Feed and Posts settings.
- Select "All" for Live Videos.
- Tap "Following" button to the right of the "Like" thumbs up.
- Tap "Edit Notifications Settings".
- Select "Standard".
Desktop / Laptop
- Click the 3 horizontal dots to the right of the Messenger button.
- Click "Follow Settings"
- Choose your News Feed settings.
- Select "Live Video".
- Select "All Notifications".